MK is a 9 member dance unit that is active in the UK convention scene. While they are mainly performance-based, they also post dance covers to YouTube. They frequently hold auditions and have an everchanging lineup. The group in its original lineup was formed after all the members met at a J-pop dance meet at a convention in 2010.
Dance Style Edit
MK mainly cover J-pop dances from Vocaloid dances and idol groups such as Berryz Koubou and Momoiro Clover Z but have also been known to cover K-pop and anime dances as well.
Current Members (2016)Edit
- Red - Rachel (2010 - present)
- Orange - Kittz (2010 - present)
- Yellow - Finny Attridge (2014 - present)
- Green - Fiona (2014 - present)
- Light Blue - Renee (2016 - present)
- Dark Blue - Kishi (2015 - present)
- Purple - PopcornKuma (2014 - present)
- Dark Pink - Danielle (2016 - present)
- Light Pink - Cherry (2015 - present)
- Dark Blue - Ichigo (2015)
- Dark Pink - Kelsey Ellison (2012 - 2015)
- Light Blue - Char (2010 - 2015)
- Light Pink - Scarlett Young (2010 - 2015)
- Kate (2010 - 2014)
- Tiff (2012 - 2013)
- Hiname (2010 - 2013)
- Shukudai (2010 - 2013)
- Splodge (2010 - 2013)
- Jen (2010 - 2013)
- Himitsu (2010 - 2013)
- Mello (2010 - 2013)
- Matt (2011 - 2012)
- CIC (2010 - 2012)
Iconic Collaborative ProjectsEdit
In 2015 MK took part in Natsu Master, a collaborative stage performance that showcased the talents of many performers active in the UK convention scene. In this event they performed alongside Kelsey Ellison, Scarlett Young, M.O.E., Cinnamon Purin, and KLEPTOPENGUIN. KLEPTOPENGUIN has also been featured in several of their other performances.
List of DancesEdit
Ikuze! Kaito Shojo!
Dance by MK, the dancers from left to right are: Rachel, Finny, Fiona, Char, Scarlett