|Empire's dance list is up-to-date and complete. Most recent upload: September 3, 2016.|
|If you feel the list needs an update, please help by doing so.|
Backstage at J-POP Summit 2015 (From left to right: Iris, Florence, Beck, Xan)
|Also known as||Octopus Ventures|
|Odottemita Years Active||2014-present|
|NND related sites|| NND user page|
Empire (エンパイア) is a 4 member YouTube odorite unit based in America specializing in hip hop or fierce Jpop and Kpop styles. They are most known for their energetic charisma and bold dance performance.
Appearance & PersonalityEdit
Empire's signature color is royal blue. Their crew logo is a dragon wing.
Iris has a free spirited persona. She has short hair and an energetic hip hop dance style.
Beck has curly hair and round glasses. She has a carefree attitude and a laid back dance style.
Florence has an animated, energetic persona and a sharp, bouncy dance style.
Xan has a bubbly yet feirce attitude and a soft, sassy dance style.
Empire is more commonly known for hip hop and fierce style Jpop dances, but has an occasional interest in cute choreography.
- Full Name: Kisa Mojo
- Status: Trainee 
- Image Color: Wisteria
- Birthday: April 26
Originally created by Iris and Beck, the Empire duo debuted with Miume's choreography to "Romeo and Cinderella," bringing them to J-POP Summit 2014's dance finals. An established YouTube odorite since 2012, Florence joined Empire after competing in the J-POP Summit 2014 finals (as part of Mugen Squid Squad).Their first YouTube video was an audition to J-POP Summit.
Since their first upload, Empire has gained over 400 subscribers on YouTube.
Empire was invited to be a guest performer at Ani-Me Pop Summit on June 18, 2016. They performed live on the main stage.
Awards & RecognitionEdit
- Member of 20beans
- Member of Dance Masters United
- Member of PRiSMix
Iconic Collaborative ProjectsEdit
Empire is the founder of 20beans, a YouTube collaborative unit of Jpop dancers around the world. Arranged by Iris, YouTube odorite who were friends and fans of Florence created a birthday collaboration medley of Florence's Original Choreography.
Empire forbids video reposting.
List of DancesEdit
Dance by Empire
Choreography by Casppper
At time 0:31, the dancers from left to right are: Florence, Beck, Iris, Xan
- Their logo (a royal blue dragon wing) was designed by Beck and officially drawn by Florence.
- Iris and Beck were one of the 9 solo/group finalists in the J-POP Summit 2014 Odottemita Contest with Miume's and Kimagure Prince's choreography to "Romeo and Cinderella" (2014.07.19)
- Iris and Beck competed as a duo under the name Octopus Ventures against Mugen Squid Squad, a duo of Florence and his friend Axe, as this was before Florence joined eMpiRe
- Florence later joined Octopus Ventures (along with Xan), re-establishing as eMpiRe in fall 2014
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Facebook About Tab
- ↑ Iris's tweet about the name change
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Iris's Tweet about the name change
- ↑ Mentioned on Twitter bio
- ↑ One of Iris's tweets about Musumen
- ↑ One of Beck's tweets about BIGBANG
- ↑ Florence's Birthday Announcement
- ↑ Xan's Birthday Announcement
- ↑ Mentioned in Twitter Bio
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Jpop Summit 2014 Finalists Announcement
- ↑ Video of J-POP Summit Winners Announcement
- ↑ Referenced in the first video's comment section
- ↑ J-POP Summit 2016 Odottemita Contest Winner Announcement
- ↑ Iris's tweet about Beck designing the logo