(From left: Chelsea, Meronpa, Aporon, Caramel)
|Odottemita Years Active||2013-2015|
|NND related sites|| NND user page|
mylist/36278650 (dance covers, original)
BoopBoopBeeDoop (ぷぷっぴどぅ〜), abbreviated as BBBD, is a 4-member dance unit known for the members' signature light blue maid-outfits (inspired by the children's book character Alice) matched with a pink wig, each having a different hairstyle.
While the group's outfit inspires a fantastical, soft and innocent-like theme, they usually dance to fast and energetic songs, which is the total opposite of their appearance.
They sometimes alter their outfit with long sleeves to resemble a kimono when dancing to traditional Japanese songs.
On February 20th They announced on their twitter that they have decided to disband due to members wanting to go separate ways.  Chelsea, Meronpa and Caramel are now active under different names as part of the group Shabadaba STEP.
List of DancesEdit
"Love On Stage"
Dance by BoopBoopBeeDoop
Choreography by Meronpa
At time 0:04, the dancers from left to right are: Meronpa, Chelsea, Apollon, Caramel
- Their name is derived from the words uttered by Marilyn Monroe on her song "I Wanna Be Loved By You." Though majority of the lyrics spell it as Poupoupidou, the group uses an alternate spelling.
- Apollon's birthday is March 20th, she is 155cm ( about 5'1'), and her blood type is O. Her image color is red.
- Chelsea's birthday is December 14th , she is 153cm tall (about 5'0' ), and her blood type is B. Her image color is orange.
- Meropa's birthday is June 16th, she is 158cm ( about 5'2'), and her blood type is B. Her image color is pink.
- Caramel's birthday is October 21st , she is 154cm tall ( about 5'0' ), and she is blood type A. Her image color is blue.